Tuesday, 25 January 2011

im all dead on the inside

this is killing me... im about to cry, but i cant because my parents are in the same room as me.
but the good thing is that im about to go bed now and i will be able to cry in the shower..... O.o

this video just made me really sa. i mean i know that im supposed to be happy for these two amazing people that are in love, but i just cant help it.

and also the fact that they are these two extremely beautiful and sucessful people, star in the best movies..... but here i am siting at home, where no one beleives in me and obviously i know that i have a talent..... but fucking school work doesnt leave me with enough time to apply for an agency.. HENCE IM NOT IN A SINGLE MOVIE YET!!!!!!!!! AND IM GOING TO BE 15 IN JUNE!!!

BUT I PRAY THAT WELL BEFORE THE 15TH OF JUNE 2011 I WILL BE CAST/ AND ALREADY FILMING IN MY FIRST ROLE.

NOW I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT TYPE OF A ROLE IT IS. I CAN HAVE JUST 1 LINE OR 15 LINES OR THEY MIGHT JUST SHW MY FACE AS AN EXTRA!!!! BUT I SWEAR THAT I FUCKING WILL BE AN ACTRESS BEFORE MY 15TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!


OH.... here is the video that i was crying over....

No comments:

Post a Comment