Friday, 7 January 2011

Today :D

Im in an Ok mood, kinda dont feel anything, no particular emotions *that happens a lot to me*. Oh yay its friday today, and Im kinda trying to do a bit of homework. Not to mention the chemistry test that Im gonna have on monday :L

Im listening to the Band of Skulls in this exact moment, while Im writing this post :D They're not that bad O.o

*sigh*
I've got so many things that I could write about... and I dont know what to write about, because I dont want to bore you.

Ok ok.... Today I got myself a mouthguard, so that I can play hockey at school during gym class. And I was supposed to boil it for 8seconds, but when I came home and tried to boil it.... lets just say I fucked up ^.^  And it was raining a lot today, my hair looked awful as usual.
Oh and yeah... I have my hair cut in a Joan Jett mullet :P If you dont know who she is... well simply said she is a legend! U might know her from The Runaways or The Blackhearts :D

And today I set  myself a not so important goal... which is to become ambidextrous. so I want to learn how to write with my left hand :D and once i do learn how lo write with it, i will most probably start writing with it 60% of the time

well, farewell
Bella xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment