Saturday, 15 January 2011

Oh fuck me....

Ugh... hate my parents *growl*  fucking absolutely hate them. they just suck. they think that they know me, and in reality they know only 1% of the real me. So they go off judging me, and pretending that they know me. They think i love them.
.
.
.
Well, guess what.... NEWS FASH: I dont Love anyone. I dont love people. I dont even like people!!!! I have no feelings towards people.  And yet they expect me to show feelings and emotions towards them.
They -my parents- think that just because they r paying for my private school, and because they bought me a cell phone and a laptop, that they r the best parents in the world.
I mean come on.....My mom is just UGH i dont like her, just because she is nice now it doesnt mean that i have to forget of the fact that she practicly ruined my childhood and was a total bitch towards me for the past 11-12 years.

My dad is just a workaholic... who thinks that just because we have 10 things in common, that he knows me. He thinks that Im only trying to act cool and that Im pretending to be tough. Well I dont even have anyone to be cool for, or I dont even have friends to whom I ca show that Im tough.
This is just plain me... I dont pretend to be anything, or anyone that Im not. Its all 100% me, and yet no one gets it.

Okk Ill continue in another post

Bella xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment