Yeah, and also what I fucking hate is the fact that people -especially my family- ALWAYS pretend as though as if they support me, as though as if they beleive in me, and that they beleive in my dreams. When in reality they think that even if under some bizarre circumstances I ever do become an actress and star in some movies that after a couple of years Im going to fail... so they think that I have to go to university. Well I cannot wait until the day I will be standing on stage accepting my Oscars Award and then I will be the one laughing at them for not beleiving in me. And when they do realise their mistake and come running to me saying how proud they are of me, and how they beleive in me, or some of them will be apologizing for not having faith in me I am going to tell them to FUUUCCCCKKKK OFFF!!!!
And all that matters is that I WILL be an actress, I WILL be sucessful and I WILL FUCK EVERYBODY OVER who stands in my way. Because I dont give a shit.
Lots of love
Bella xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment