Uhh... lets see. My name is Gabriella, but u must think of me only as Bella. And never ever call me Gaby, because I personally think that its a very common nickname for all the Gabriellas out there. Im not going to tell you my age, but I'll give u a hint. Im in my teen year :D And Im doing my GCSEs... oh joy *note the sarcasm* I live in London, and quiet like it here, though I would much rather live in L.A. :) This is my first blog, even though I have got a Tumblr, and not to mention my favorite TWITTER <3
Here I will be posting a lot of wierd, random, stupid, and well just all kinds of posts. There will be days when I will feel extremely horrible, weather it will be because of my jealousy, or just because I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. And this blog will serve as a shrink :D
Thats about it for now
Bella xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment